Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Dream 11/10/2010
Dreamed of desperately wanting to mop the floors of Ania's apartment. She had left shortly after I arrived. Other people were there, so was Mateusz, who I was trying to have a casual friendly conversation with. It was a different apartment though, and eventually it transformed into a busy restaurant. At times, I think was I nude, although I was constantly trying to cover myself up with a blanket or towel I was dragging around. I never did get the place mopped, before Ania got back, and eventually, I saw a crew of dishwashers already doing the same job, and getting paid for it, so I gave up. I also recall my parents, and maybe my sister Mary Ann there, packing and getting ready for some trip. I think that is what prompted me to find a mop, after my sister left a trail of puddles down the hall after getting out of the shower.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment