Friday, December 10, 2010

Dream 12/10/2010

Another strange lucid dream.  I always seem to have them after I wake up, and then sleep for another hour or so.

I was invited to Ania's apartment.  There four other younger men there late 20s early 30s, all in good shape.  It's like they were there to help her move or something.  Of course, It was all business between Ania and I, as she introduced me, had minor chit-chat, etc.  I noticed her laptop on her desk had a tremendous amount of dust on it, so I offered to get a dust rag and clean it off for her, which she appreciated.  Yes, I was a little jealous, of these other men, wondering if one was perhaps a new love interest.  A lot transpired, and players and people appeared and disappeared.  There was a newborn infant, a boy, who was amazingly adorable.  I understood it to be Ania's child.  I went to help take care of it, and the baby completely amazed me.  It "took" to me right away, his face lit up, and he almost seemed to mature months before my eyes.  He said a few words almost clearly, but when put together made no sense, and I turned to Ania and I said "Did you hear that?"  I had trouble giving the baby back, because it didn't want to leave my arms, and again, I was amazed at the awareness and agility of such a young handsome baby.  And he did look like Ania, and like a young Mateusz, her 19-year-old son.

We went into the back bedroom area, which was almost barren, as if in the process of moving out.  A dining table and been set up there, and a male friend (white, slender, shoulder length hair, early 30s) took up the task of caring for this child, temporarily.  I must say, he did a horrible job, like he didn't care about this child, held him by a single arm, and casually let him fall to the ground.

We sat for dinner. Ania, sat directly across from me, and to my left was her 11-year-old daughter Stella; to my right, the slender fellow.  I even think Bridget may have been there.  So there we were, and someone mentioned something about Christmas Eve plans.  And Stella said, "well we are going to Ed's family in that office, right?" And after an uncomfortable pause, she said  "they can't have it at their relatives' house this year 'cause someone is sick." I looked across at Ania, her eyeglasses on of course, and she looked at Stella as if she wasn't supposed to say anything.  I don't recall what I did or said, but it so moved Ania, that she crawled -- crawled!!! -- under the table, and grasped my left hand so tight, fingers interlocking.  I did not know what was going on.  She emerged on my side, and looked deep into my eyes, face to face, without her glasses on.  I was completely frozen and shell-shocked. And then, I couldn't bear it.  I looked over at Stella, and she had genuine tears on her cheeks.  My eyes started to swell up, and I began to tremble.  I didn't want her to see me like this, in front of Stella, or in front of this guy.  I broke away, and went two rooms away, to try and put myself together and make sense of the whole thing.  And then Stella came in, and put her arm around me, and let me know how much she missed me being around.

It was so touching.  I'm actually getting a little upset just describing the scene right now.  Anyway, that was the important part for me.  There were other things, with Bridget there, telling me I didn't have to turn myself in to police headquarters for drunk driving, because I only dreamed a detective told me to do that. (This was actually a reference to my earlier drunk driving dream weeks ago.)



I had the craziest dream, last night, yes I did.
I never dreamed it could be
Yet there you were, in love with me.
I found your lips close to mine so I kissed you
And you didn't mind it at all.
When I'm awake - such a break - never happens.
How long can a guy go on dreaming?
If there's a chance that you care
Then, please, say that you do
Say it and make my craziest dream come true

(I found your lips close to mine so I kissed you
And you didn't mind it at all.)

When I'm awake - such a break - never happens.
How long can a guy go on dreaming?
If there's a chance that you care
Then, please, please say you do
Say it and make my craziest dream come true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8HkJ26ojVw

No comments:

Post a Comment